Find us on Google+ I received my first blog award! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 17, 2009

I received my first blog award!


I have been awarded this wonderful, lovely blog award from Kristen at Frugality In the Making
Thank you so much! I am very honored as this is my first award!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will be passing this award to:

4 comments:

Whitney May 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Congrats on your award!

Christina May 17, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Congrats on your award and thanks for honoring me, too!

Monica May 18, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Thanks for the award!

frugal southern mom May 18, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Thanks so much for the award its such an honor!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest