Find us on Google+ Awesome Survey Company! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 12, 2009

Awesome Survey Company!

LightSpeed Research

I recently wrote a post about this survey company several weeks ago. I must admit, although I have been a member for some time now, I only recently got into filling out surveys, and updated all my accounts.

Out of about a half dozen different companies, I have to say that this is by far the best ones around. Once you fill out all the personal information, they send you a couple of surveys a week, depending upon the personal information that you fill out. They really do match you up to the best surveys that match your preferences.

You get on average 75 to 150 points per survey you qualify for. You only need 575 points to redeem for $5.00 into your Paypal account. It's extremely simple, and over the last 3 weeks, I have qualified more times than not. I am averaging $5.00 to $10.00 every 10 to 15 days. Each survey takes about 15 to 20 minutes, so I will usually wait until I get a couple of them in my account, then sit back have a cup of coffee, and fill them out all at once.

This is one survey company that I highly recommend. So if you are looking to make a few extra bucks, and don't mind taking surveys, this one is definitely a must do!

Take online surveys, earn points, and redeem your points for Paypal cash, MP3’s and other prizes. Sign up today! Click Here

* This company is not like any other one out there. There is one company that I just recently signed up for, I won't say the name, but they claim that they will pay you between $5.00 - $75.00 for each survey, don't fall for the hype, the "surveys" are items you must sign up for, and pay money after trial periods etc. I will be cancelling my account tomorrow.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest