Find us on Google+ Look What's Back...Again! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 30, 2009

Look What's Back...Again!

I can't believe that this offer has been reset again! I just entered my information this morning, and sure enough, I got the message "Due to high demand, please allow..." This will be the 4th set that I have requested. So if you need more coupons, or if you have missed this offer in the past, now's your chance. Click HERE to request your booklet today. Remember that there is a coupon for a FREE full sized bottle of Cascade Rinse Agent.



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina July 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Thanks for the heads up! I love this booklet!

ro July 31, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

This is my 6th one. It has really helped me with my stockpile. And the K-Mart Double Days!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest