Find us on Google+ New Additions ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 24, 2009

New Additions


Hey folks! I wanted to take a moment and fill you in on the changes to this site. I have been adding new stores, the weekly deals and my shopping trips. In order to accomodate all of them, and for you to be able to view the exact store you want, I have had to list them all separately. This will also be easier to add additional stores as I continue to grow. The top link bar will now be host to several new series, and on the left side bar is where each store will have their own link to the deals, and shopping trips. If you have any questions, comments or critizism please send me an email with your suggestions, or comments. Also, if there is a store that you would like to see featured each week, let me know, and I'll try to get it added.

Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest