Find us on Google+ Big Big Big News! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 03, 2009

Big Big Big News!

I am super super excited to be bringing you this news! Deal Seeking Mom has asked me if I would provide the Stop & Shop weekly deals in the new Deal Seeking Mom's Forum! When I first read my email, I have to admit, I screamed, just a little. Well, okay a lot! Then I called some family and screamed some more.

If you're not yet a member over at the forum, head on over, and give it a try. There's lots of great information, and helpful tips. My screen name is Brandy, so when you get over there, look me up, and send me a note! Click HERE to sign up today!




Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane August 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Congrats! You desearve it, you work hard on your blog and it really shows!

Marcie August 3, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

I'm so proud of you. :) I need to talk to you this week sometime. Not urgent but I have some info for ya. Do you still have my phone number?

Tell me a good time to call and I will make it happen if at all possible.

GInger

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest