Find us on Google+ Great Target Trip! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 21, 2009

Great Target Trip!


I had a very productive trip to Target yesterday, after a trip to the doctors, for xrays! One of my girls managed to trip the other day, and seems, we broke a toe! Luckily, it's on the foot that has not been operated on yet. Here's how my trip went.

1 - 4.5 lb. bag of Chef Michael's dry dog food - $4.49
4 - cans of Chef Michael Wet dog food (1 not shown!) - 89¢ each
2 - International Delight Coffee Creamers - $1.15 each
4 - 8 count Pop Tarts - $1.52 each

Subtotal: $16.43

Coupons used:
1 - $3.00/1 mfr coupon for Chef Michael's Any dry Dog Food from this week's Red Plum
2 - BOGO FREE Chef Michael's wet dog food
1 - $1.50/1 Target Q for Dry Dog food -
Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator (sign up or log in)
2 - BOGO FREE Target Q Wet dog food -
Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator (sign up or log in)
2 - $1.00/1 International Delight IP Coupons -
HERE
4 - 75¢/1 Target Q for Pop Tarts -
Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator (sign up or log in)
2 - $1.00/2 mfr coupon for Pop Tarts from 8.2 K Insert

Final Price: $2.32 plus Tax!


Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carrie August 21, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Brandy, Where did you get:
2 - BOGO FREE Chef Michael's wet dog food


Thank you

Marcie August 22, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Brandy,
Great deals! I'm working on printing coupons for the dog food off of the AFC Target generator and getting my matches. I'm guessing my dogs will love free food. LOL

Ginger

G August 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Carrie -
There is a BOGO FREE manufacturer coupon in the Red plum insert on Sunday (I get my red plum on Wednsdays in the mail) and Target has their own BOGO FREE coupon that you can click on A full Cup in my left side bar to register or login to print out. Using both store and manufacturer coupons will make both cans free!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest