Find us on Google+ A Learning Process... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 17, 2009

A Learning Process...

This website has been my baby for the last several months, but as it turns out, it has turned into my family's baby. Watching it grow, and blossom has been an absolute high. I am constantly thinking about ways to improve it. My family makes suggestions, some have worked wonderfully, others, well not so much. This is all a trial. A live and learn process that has taken some time. I am fortunate that I have a great family, and awesome friends that don't mind when I say I'm swamped with things.

With that said, I have news... I am growing again. At least this time it's going to be on a trial basis. What is it you ask? How about a forum, where you can go, learn, find deals, and help one another? Sound good? Well I hope so. This is going to run for a trial period. I'm not really sure as to how long I will run this for, but let's see how it goes. If all goes well, I guess it will be a keeper! This is a free forum, so the cost to maintain it right now is only my time and effort. If it continues to grow, I will upgrade to a premium forum, where I will be able to have more say, and admin controls.

I hope you all will stop by and pay the forums a visit. Share your tips, and let me know what you think. You'll be able to find the permanent link at the top of this page.



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julia August 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I think it's a great idea!! Keep up the great work!! Thanks for all you do for my family, you have saved us so much money.

betty August 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Way to girl! This has really turned out great for you. and nothing feels better than seeing good things happen to those you love

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest