Find us on Google+ A Quiet Morning in the Blogosphere ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 06, 2009

A Quiet Morning in the Blogosphere

I been searching all morning to bring you the best deals and freebies. Seems that today is a quiet morning, with not much to post about. So I am posting about all the freebies I scored Tuesday Night when I packed up the girls and Boon and took them down to meet our friends at Oakland Beach for a "A Free Night Out". There were dozens and dozens of freebies being given out. There were performances by local artists, a DJ, free food, and information booths. It was a great night. So what did we get for FREE?

~2 new Bike Helmets for the kids
~2 beach balls
~Pens
~coloring books
~stickers
~stencils
~bracelets
~dog cookies
~pizza, drinks, chips
~crayons
~book markers
~mini first aid kits

At the end of the night, they had a fantastic firework display. Boon was a great dog the whole night even for the fireworks. He watched the kids, and didn't mind all the attention that seems to follow him. When he gets tired of it, he will just rest his head in between my feet.

He loves the kids though! As big as he is, I never worry about him around even the littlest ones! And they ALL love him!

He may be four legged, but he is absolutely my BIG little boy, as well as the girls four legged brother!



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

1 comments:

deals hunt August 7, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

me too searching every time to bring the best deals and freebies, and i get some time success.

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest