Find us on Google+ Very Profitable Day! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 12, 2009

Very Profitable Day!


I had an extremely profitable day today. Seems all my FREE coupons came in the mail in a single day. FREE OJ, FREE candy bar, FREE rice vinegar, FREE Gatorade! I had some ink refilled at Walgreens, and the clerk gave me a bunch of coupons to use on future visits! As I was walking out of Walgreen's the man before me threw out money, $13.00!!! Okay so they were Register Rewards, but it's still money, and a coupon for a FREE airwicks scented gel warmer! I transferred my prescriptions back to CVS and redeemed 2 coupons to get 2 $25.00 gift cards when I transferred back to CVS. I also asked about their ready fill program and they gave me 2 $25.00 coupon books for future visits!

Recap:
Spent $4.95 on the prescriptions, and $7.00 in ink refills

Got back, received, found & asked for:
$50.00 in Gift Cards
$13.00 in Register Rewards
$296.00 in coupons!
For a grand total of $359.00!


Looks like I have some planning to do for my next CVS and Walgreen's trips to get the most for my money, without paying the price!



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marcie August 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

WOW! That is a really nice day. I am really glad you had a day like today. Kind of like winning the lottery. :)

A Day In The Life August 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Nice job!!! How did you get the free oj coupon? I love oj...

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest