Find us on Google+ Aldi Deals for 9.20 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 21, 2009

Aldi Deals for 9.20



If you're new to shopping at Aldi, there is basically one thing to remember.  Aldi does not accept coupons of any kind.  We have one Aldi a little ways away and just recently I have started to shop there.  I will say that I am very unfamilar with the brands that they carry.  So when we made our last trip I decided to pick up a few things that we normally buy at other stores, to give it a "taste test".  How'd I make out?  Well, there was only one item that we found, that I wont be buying again.  None of my family members really cared for the taste.  It wasn't bad, just had a different taste.  The other things I purchased though, I would buy again. 

Here are this week's deals:

Deutsche Kuche Pretzel Sticks - 79¢

Milliville Corn Flakes Cereal - .99¢

Nature's Nectar Juices - .82¢

Nature's Nectar Apple Juice - $1.19

Grandessa Signature Pasta Sauce - $1.89

Asia Specialties Soy or Teriyaki Sauce - .99¢

Asia Specialties Long Grain Rice - $2.29

Sun Rice Chocolates - $1.99

Choceur Milk or White Chocolate Almond Clusters - $2.29

First Alert Smoke Alarm - $6.99

Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest