Find us on Google+ Walmart And Coupons!!! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 20, 2009

Walmart And Coupons!!!


As if Walmart didn't have enough problems with certain cashiers accepting Internet Printable coupons, they have "revised" their coupon policy as of this year.  You can go HERE to print out the policy directly from the Walmart site.  ( Even though I have all the highlights below, please only print it from their site, this way the actual address will print out on the bottom of the paper, so if there is an issue, you have proof that it has come from the Walmart site.)

Wal-Mart Coupon Policy


Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):

~Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
~Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
~Store coupons
~Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
~Internet coupons
~Soft drink container caps

The following are guidelines and limits:

♦Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.

♦Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.

♦Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.

♦Only one coupon per item is permitted.

♦Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.

Notice the line item in blue!  STORE COUPONS!  Yep I am almost as giddy as a school girl!  This means that I can now bring Target Coupons over across the street to Walmart.  I think maybe the gray cloud that has been hanging over my head is turning silver!  Now I don't normally like to argue with cashiers, but when I'm right, I'm right, and have no problem calling a manager over. 

With the last visit my mom had made to Walmart, I think I am going to have to bring her with me! I'll have to get my coupons ready to use, and we'll do a little homework to see if cashiers really know what's going on.   We'll just call it a little vindication.  I'll let you know how we make out!

Let the games begin!


Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest