Find us on Google+ Aldi Deals for 11.15 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 15, 2009

Aldi Deals for 11.15



Here are this week's Aldi deals.  Remember if you haven't shopped at Aldi's before, they do not accept any coupons of any type.

~ Renwick Baking Delights Candles - $4.99

~ Kwik n' Fresh Aluminum Foil - $1.69

~ Boulder Baking Cups - 89¢

~ Grandessa Signature Pie FIlling - $2.99

~ Ghiradelli Shortbread Cookie Mix - $6.99

~ Sweet Additions no Calorie Sweetener - $4.99

~ Breakfast Best Buttermilk Waffles - $1.19

~ Appleton Brown n' Serve Sausage Patties - 89¢

~ Savoritz Vegetable Snack Crackers - $1.79

~ Sweet Harvest Sliced Pineapple - 89¢

~ GPX DVD Player - $24.99

~ Sansui 26inch LCD TV/DVD Combo - $319.99

~ Tevion 6.5' HDMI Cable - $9.99
Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! November 15, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Brandy, I love your Line Up you just did! I tried calling you earlier, but your phone went right into voice mail.

Is everything ok. Can we talk tomorrow? I have several questions for you.

Did you forget to put CVS on Sundays?

What did you think of my huge list? I went to CVS and worked several of the deals, and only spend without tax .16
With tax $2.96 lol Isn't that crazy.
INcluded in that is (2) boxes of Advil 100 ct. Thought I should stock up on that for when Rebekah gets off the big medicine.

Call me or e-mail me and let me know that every thing is ok!

Deb

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest