Find us on Google+ Home Sweet Home ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Our hospital stay was short, even though it felt like forever.  We are home now, and trying to find some normalcy to the days.  I am thoroughly exhausted, and got zero sleep in the hospital.  If it wasn't one sick from the anesthesia, it was the other one!  If one wasn't in need of a bed pan, it was the other one, and so on.  I will be back into full swing, finding you the biggest and best deals on the web this week.  However, I need to rest tonight. 

My girls did well through their surgeries, and are real troppers.  They are in a lot of pain, so rest will be a top priority right now.  I want to thank everyone who sent me the wonderful emails of well wishes. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Karla November 10, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Oh you poor thing! I bet you are wore out! There is something about hospitals that wear a person out even if you had got some sleep.
What did they have to have done?
God bless youand the girls.

Adaptable Kay November 10, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Aw wow-That has to be rough on all of you guys >.<
Hopefully now the hard part is over and everything is smooth sailing :D

Marcie November 11, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

YEAH! You are home and all is going as I had hoped (minus you losing sleep). Your family is in my prayers. Take care of those adoreable young ladies and you too.

When they nap, you should nap. Just like old times. Be kind to yourself.

Talk to you soon!

Ginger

Maggie- maggiebugjuice@aol.com November 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

So glad you are home- try and get some rest momma!

Maggie

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! November 11, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I'm so glad to hear that...guess visiting was out of the question!!! They look so cute!!

We are home....finally came home today...see my blog for updates and pictures...though your picture is top notch I'll tell you!!

lol

Deb

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest