Find us on Google+ My Blog Awards... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 17, 2009

My Blog Awards...

I have been trying to catch up on so many things, but there just never seems to be enough time in the day!  I have received a few awards lately, and I am truly grateful, and so very honored to receive each and every one of them.  I do apologize for not getting them up as soon as I receive them. 

The first award that I received was a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately, I was so wrapped up in making sure we had everything we needed for the girls surgeries, I had to place many blog things on the back burner.




I received this award from Mommy's Money Cents.  As I said before, I am always so honored to receive these awards as it lets me know that I am doing a good job, and that readers enjoy coming to my site.  So Thank you! 

The rules are:


*Accept the award
*Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
*Pass the award to 8 other blogs that you feel have a lovely blog
So I am passing this award to the following blogs (in no particular order):

~Dime Savin Diva
~Maven of Savin
~Frugality in the Making


The other Blog award that I received was from my very good friend Deb, over at Frugal Living and Having Fun.  Again, being honored with these awards is truly a blessing, and I appreciate each of them as if they were my first!  Thanks so much!



To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you love, or have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So again here is who I am passing this award onto, and in no particular order:

~Raging Bear Ranch
~Savor The Thyme
~Coupons Deals & More
~ Frugal Coupon Living
~Free Sample Freak
~Your Frugal Buddy
~Christi's 2 Cents
~Frugonomics 101
~Northern Cheapskates
~My Good Cents
~Moms By Heart
~Nickel-n-Dimes
~High Impact Mom
~Frugal & Fabulous
~Eccentric Eclectic Woman
~Coupon Lady Online


Okay, phew, That's a lot of bloggers!  It's going to take me a few days to let all of them know, so if I have listed one of you, please go ahead and grab the award, I will try and get each and everyone of you notified in the next few days!  Thanks again to these bloggers who have nominated my blog! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay November 17, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Congratulations on your well deserved awards!!

Michelle November 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

A big congratulations on winning or rather earning these awards! you deserve them.

Grizzly Bear November 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Congrats! Woo hoo!!!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest