Find us on Google+ Ocean State Job Lot Deals for 11.19 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 19, 2009

Ocean State Job Lot Deals for 11.19



There are a few great buys this week at Ocean State Job Lot this week.  Here are some of the highlights.

Scotch Tape 2 pack - $1.00 w/ IP Store Coupon - HERE

100 count, 4"x6" Photo Paper - $1.00 w/IP Store Coupon - HERE

Tri State Facial Tissues - 65¢ w/ IP Store Coupon - HERE

Sunlight OxiAction Power Packs Dish Tabs - $2.00 w/ IP Store Coupon - HERE

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - 50¢ w/ IP Store Coupon - HERE


Photobucket

2 comments:

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! November 19, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Hey there!!!

Grabbing you Job Lot! Posted Dave's this morning. Did you get my Subway deal? It is such a great deal. The little reusable bags for kids.

Don't forget to stop by and enter my giveaway for all the Marcal Small Steps Paper Products!

Deb

Deb ~ Frugal Living And Having Fun November 21, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

Brandy, Sorry I didn't send you my Shaw's list. Can you please grab it. I had to go to the doctors today for Rebekah's post op visit...it went very well. She is his second patient in 8 years that has recovered as fast as she did and has gotten off the medicine that fast...we were very happy.

I posted your job lot and Dave's..and will grab Pet Savers in the morning....I will also send you CVS first thing once it is done.

Hey I would like to plan a dinner for you, Maven of SAvin, Karen and I to meet in Rhode Island at a very nice restaurant in Woonsocket. Sort of our little holilday get together. Say the second week of December ...are you game?
Maven of Savin is game.
Deb

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest