Find us on Google+ Happy Holidays! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


I would like to take a moment to tell all my wonderful readers, and fellow bloggers, thank you!  Thanks for all your help, and wonderful tips, and great comments. 

I would like to wish each and every one of you a very happy, healthy and safe holiday!  I hope you all take the time to enjoy your families, and loved ones.  Try not to work too hard, if the dishes don't get done because your having great conversation at the dinner table, remember don't feel guilty.  The dishes will still be there later! 

I will not be posting anything tomorrow, December 25th, as I will be spending time with my family.  I will be enjoying watching my girls in casts, crawl for their presents, and capturing each and every moment in pictures!  As tough as the last two months have been with the two of them in casts, there have been quite a few hilarious moments, in the mix!  Throw in two dogs and a cat, now you've got yourself a full blown comedy! 

Enjoy & Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

karenmed409 December 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Enjoy your Holiday!

Adaptable Kay December 26, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Happy Holidays to you too!! I hope you enjoy being with your family :)

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest