Find us on Google+ A Huge, Thank You! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 02, 2009

A Huge, Thank You!



I owe a great big thank you to Deb over at Frugal Living and Having Fun.  She has graciously taken over my postings for today.  I have a terrible head cold, that I cant seem to shake.  I thought I was feeling better yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been hit by a ton of bricks.  So Deb, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work you put into my site today, it is so greatly appreciated! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Deb ~ Frugal Living And Having Fun December 2, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

You didn't have to say anything...I was happy to do it.."smile"..I bought you a great book...I'll explain later. I bought one for you and Lynn...When would be a great time to go eat. How about a Tuesday or Wednesday evening...either next week or the week after. If you could solidity a date, then we can go with that. Lynn is pretty open to anything on those nights...I think a Wednesday would be better where we are going, because the price is reduced on Wednesday..$15 for the main meal, salad, bread/oil, desert and coffe/tea...The meals are wonderful with a lot of food and the atmosphere is great...the closer to Christmas the better...more cheer!! "smile"...

Marcie December 2, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Oh you have a head cold too? What's happening to us? Are we passing our germs around in emails and blog posts? I have had one since Monday. No symptoms other than just the stuffy or runny nose and sneezing. It has bothered my left ear a bit. Feel drained and have chapped lips. Mostly a huge misery factor for me.

Feel better and get well soon. Spray your keyboard, mouse and screen after reading this too! LOL

Ginger

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest