Find us on Google+ Sign Up With Swagbucks and Start Earning!!! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 17, 2009

Sign Up With Swagbucks and Start Earning!!!

Search & Win



If your not yet familiar with Swagbucks, let me fill you in on this amazing earning opportunity!  You can earn Swagbucks for doing normal searches as you would on Google, except you use The Swagbucks search engine.  You can earn additional points buy trading in old video games for Swagbucks, and even your old cell phones!  You can shop through the Swagbucks website, and earn Swagbucks for each dollar spent. 

Now, your probably asking yourself, just why would you want to earn Swagbucks?  and mostly likely your asking yourself, what are Swagbucks worth?  I thought the very same thing, just a short time ago, until I realized just how quickly they add up, and just what can be bought with earned Swagbucks!  You would be amazed!  I myself bought $100.00 worth of Christmas Presents on Amazon.  A very good friend of mine was able to buy a brand new computer with her Swagbucks!  I kid you not!  It only took her several months to accrue enough amazon gift cards to redeem them all for a new computer! Wow! 

You can also follow Swagbucks on Facebook, for chances of catching bonus codes to redeem for Swagbucks too!  So start earnng some Swagbucks today, you never know, you may save enough to buy birthday gifts, anniversary presents, or even gifts for next Christmas! 

Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb ~ Frugal Living And Having Fun December 19, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Did you get my message that I called you? I want to get your info up on Blog Friendly and let you know all tlhat is going on.

Call me after 10:00 tomorrow morning please..."smile"

I'm almost done CVS, and will send it over to you soon.

Deb

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest