Find us on Google+ HUGE Savings at Walgreen's!!! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

March 01, 2010

HUGE Savings at Walgreen's!!!


This trip was just too great not to post!  I made two transactions.  Here's what I did:

Transaction # 1
~6 Bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent - $5.99 each BOGO FREE
~1 Schick Intuition Razor
= $26.96
Coupons used:
~3 Purex BOGO FREE coupons
~1 $4.00/1 Schick Intuition Razor
~1 $4.00 Register Reward
Final Price: $2.88
Received $3.00 in Register Rewards from Razor
Profit = 12¢

Transaction # 2 was the same, except, it was for the Schick Quattro Razor!

I think I am now all set on detergent for a while, so I will now only be purchasing laundry soap if I can get it for FREE!! (considering I now have 30 bottles of laundry detergent in the laundry room!)

5 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Where did you find the BOGO Purex coupons?

G March 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

the coupons were in the 2.21 Red Plum Insert, and I bought additional ones here http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/?Click=25334

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I'm still not sure how this works! I have three coupons that I'd like to use before they expire - but I can't get my head around this!

you go in to Walgreens - do their buy one get one free deal - and then use the coupon to get the one that you are buying free?

does that make sense? Help!

Carrie / krafty119@hotmail.com

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Holy Crud!! I got 8 bottles for $1.96 (tax only)!!! Hooray!!! Thank you for the tip!!!
Carrie / Krafty119@hotmail.com

Brandy March 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the Walgreen's Club! Very nice job!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest