Find us on Google+ Ocean State Job Lot Deals for 4.29 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

April 29, 2010

Ocean State Job Lot Deals for 4.29


There isn't much on sale this week at Ocean State Job Lot.  Many items are for outdoors, and spring cleaning.  You can click HERE for their printable store coupons. 

I will say though, that Ocean State Job Lot has gotten quite a bit of Green items for your yard, such as rain catchers for your gutters, and 66 gallon compost bins.  I would love to be picking these up right now, but I first have to get the inside of my house put back together. 

Green is one thing that has been on our mind lately.  Seeing as many of the rooms had to be completely gutted after the fire, we are looking at the green options, such as recycled materials for the kitchen counters, and salvaged wood hinges for doors, and curtain rods.  It's pretty interesting to see just what exactly is out there for green materials. 

Can you help me out, and tell me how you are going green? 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest