Find us on Google+ Up To 80% off @ Barnes & Noble! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

May 03, 2010

Up To 80% off @ Barnes & Noble!

Save up to 80% on Former Bestsellers, Books for Kids, B&N Classics, and More in our bargain book section!


With having a house fire, I learned a very important lesson.  Books cannot be cleaned.  We had a huge library of books, which all had to be tossed.  I cringed everytime I tossed a book into the garbage.  At Barnes & Noble right now, they have thousands of books reduced up to 80% off right now through May 23rd.  Head on over to see if any catch your eye!  I know I will be getting a few, there is only so many things you can do in a hotel room, and my girls have already gone through the books that we have gotten them. 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest