Find us on Google+ Lowering Monthly Bills ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 14, 2010

Lowering Monthly Bills


I've had a lot of questions lately about how I was able to get bills lowered, save more, minimize debt etc.  The more I thought about it the more I thought that this would be a great new series here on Brandy's Big Bargains. 

Starting tomorrow, I will begin a new series, Wednesday Wealth.  I'll be revealing tips, tricks, and tactics to help you lower your bills, and start to save more money. 

Let me know what you want, by leaving me a comment on this post.  Want to know how to lower your monthly bills?  Save more at the drug stores? Save more at the grocery stores?  How to get rid of credit card debt?  Going from a two income family to a single income family?  Need to make a big purchase in the future?  Put more money into your savings?  Let me know, and I'll be sure to include your ideas into my future posts!

3 comments:

Cassie September 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

I'd really be interested in hearing about reducing and eliminating credit card debt. As well as saving accounts and trying to save more.

Amanda G September 15, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

I would like to know how to save more money

Lisa September 15, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

More on credit card debt and how to reduce it please!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest