Find us on Google+ Survey Head Open ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

September 08, 2010

Survey Head Open



Here's another survey company that has always been good.  This one is Survey Head, and when you sign up now, you'll automatically get $5.00 deposited into your account. 

People are always asking me how I get so many gift cards, and are always amazed when I tell them I am a member at a lot of survey companies.  The more survey companies you're a member of, and the more surveys you do, the more gift cards you'll be able to redeem your points for.  I can't tell you just how much these have helped with Christmas expenses, birthday expenses and the like.  These were also a huge help when we were dealing with the fire, and needed clothing right away. 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest