Find us on Google+ Brandy's Big Bargains 2.0 - New Layout! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

February 08, 2011

Brandy's Big Bargains 2.0 - New Layout!



Well after nearly pulling my hair out today and pretty much the whole week prior, I am almost done with the changes.  With the help from Lasantha at Blogger Tips & Tricks, I have finally gotten the layout changed and most importantly, working.  Feel free to stay awhile and have a good look around.  I will be adding additional catagories to the top link bar, so if there is a catagory that you would like to be able to find easily, leave a comment, and I will add it to the list. 

I've gotten lots of feedback both good and bad from what you want to see, and even what you don't want to see.  I love getting feedback from all of you. You will notice that the comment box has changed.  It is now located at the top right corner of each post.   I see feedback as a great tool on creating a better site, listing the content you want to see, and growing a bigger, better site. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comments:

Amber February 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Absolutely LOVE the new layout! I enjoy your blog very much. Thanks for posting such great deals.

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest