Find us on Google+ My Points Sign Up ~ Get Paid to Read Emails ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

February 24, 2011

My Points Sign Up ~ Get Paid to Read Emails

MyPoints


There are a lot of companies that claim you get paid for reading emails, My Points is one of the longest running websites that pays you 5 points for every email you open, and visit the site it is promoting.  In addition, when you shop through My Points, you earn points per dollar spent. 

My Points will also send out survey emails that, if you qualify, you'll earn 50 points.  You can print coupons from their site, and use their search bar to earn additional points.  I have been a member since 2001?  Maybe longer.... It's been a very long time. 

I am also a member of other reward sites like this, and I will tell you why.  These sites, don't all have the same stores.  I usually will check to see if one of these sites has a store that I am planning to make a purchase from, and which ever site gives me the most points, is the site that I use for that particular purchase. 

Sign up today,, and find out what My Points is all about.  It's all free.  (Be sure to check out the game section too!)

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay February 25, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

I absolutely love MyPoints-They really are one of the greatest survey sites I belong to :)

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest