Find us on Google+ $5.00 Coupon for Purina Beneful! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 11, 2009

$5.00 Coupon for Purina Beneful!


Here's another great coupon from Purina. $5.00 off 1 - 31 lb bag or larger of Beneful. Click here to print yours out today. I printed mine, and it has an expiration date of 7.11.09. This is a Bricks coupon, so remember to hit your back button 3 times after the first printing, to get a second printing of the same coupon.

I admit, I used to buy whatever brand of dog food was on sale, in the last few months have I switched my dogs over to 100% Purina. I will say this, I will never change take them off Purina! Since being on Purina Brand Dog Food, we have not had any problems with ear infections, their coat is soft and shiny, my old guy has more energy, in fact I think he has more energy than our puppy. Yes we still call our 200lb Mastiff, our puppy!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest