Find us on Google+ I'm In Alltop! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 25, 2009

I'm In Alltop!

Featured in Alltop



I am so excited to bring you this news this morning! I have a grin from ear to ear right now. I have been listed on Alltop! Alltop is a virtual magazine rack of popular topics, divided up into sections, and made up entirely of top blogs throughout the web. You can find me in the "Deals" section.

I am really hoping that this will boost my readership, as part of my deal finding and freebie hunting is advertising. I try not to spend any money in advertising, and am happy to report that I have spent a minimal amount on such. I have only purchased a car magnet, and business cards, and the cards were free, I only had to pay shipping and handling!

A big thank you goes out to all of you, who read my blog! Keep spreading the word!

2 comments:

Marcie June 25, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Hey I recognize that feeling! I remember when I got listed. Wayyyy kewl. :) Another notch in your blogger belt! LOL

I don't know what my next goal is yet.

Sandra Dee June 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Way to go Brandy! I'm thrilled for you. Your hard work is paying off. Keep at it, girl!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest