Find us on Google+ Target Trip 6.14 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 14, 2009

Target Trip 6.14

We went errand shopping today, to pick up a few of the sale items for the week, and Target was our first stop of the day. I printed some of the new Target coupons that are new, though there aren't really too many good ones this week, I did see a could that I could stack with some manufacturer's coupons I have. Here's how I did:

2 - Packs of Chips Ahoy Cookies - $2.00 each
2 - Ziploc sandwich bags summer fun 120 count - $2.99 each
2 - Peigree Dentstix (Note packages have already been opened!) - $3.49 each
2 - Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts - $2.79 each
2 - Pace Salsa - $2.50

Total before coupons: $27.54 + tax

Coupons Used:
1 - $1.00/2 MFR Coupon Chips Ahoy
2 - $1.00/1 Target Coupon for Any Ziploc Bags
1 - $1.00/2 MFR Coupon Ziploc bag
2 - $2.50/1 MFR IP coupon for Dentstix - Print Here
2 - $1.00/1 MFR IP Planters Product - No Longer Avail
2 - 50¢/1 Target Coupon Pace Salsa
2 - $1.00/1 MFR Coupon for Pace Salsa
1 - $5.00 Gift Card from Purina Dog Food Promotion

Total OOP: $8.54 + tax
If you like reading this, and want to see more, than check out my main page, as I will also be posting my CVS, and Walgreen's trip today. If you want to see more Target deals, than check out Ginger's site, Attention Target Shoppers!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest