Find us on Google+ Unclaimed Money ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 25, 2009

Unclaimed Money

Why is it always the case when you want people to pick their phones up, no one is ever home? I am going nuts over here sitting at my desk, going through lists of every name I can think of, all thanks to Kim over at STLMommy. She wrote a great post about unclaimed money. This is where a huge database is kept of roughly 37 billion dollars that has been left unclaimed. For some, as long as 20 years! I checked it out, thinking nothing of it really, I typed my name in...nothing. My maiden name, still nothing. I did my husbands, and still found nothing. Oh well, I guess I don't have a couple hundred thousand sitting somewhere that I forgot about.

But I got to thinking and started typing in loved ones, both live and deceased. I even did friends. Bingo! I got some names back! Now I am grinning from ear to ear, I cannot wait to tell them. NO ONE is answering their phones! I can't tell you how quickly my bubble has burst!

So go check it out on STLMommy and use maiden names, married names etc. You never know what or who you may find!

To my close and personal friends... You need to check this site out. And Last but certainly not least, DG you MUST go check this site out, your brothers are in there!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest