Find us on Google+ Walgreen's Trip 6.14 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 14, 2009

Walgreen's Trip 6.14


Walgreen's was our final trip for today. I needed to get some housework done today! This one was just a quick run as I only went in for the pictured items. I'm just glad that it was all in stock. Here's what I did:
3 - John Freida Root Awakening Conditioners 3/$15.00
1 - St. Ives Body Wash
Total Before coupons: $18.99 + tax
Coupons used:
3 - $3.00/1 John Freida Coupons
1 - $1.50/1 St. Ives Body Wash Coupon
$5.00 in RR from previous weeks
Total OOP: $3.49 + tax
Plus I got back $8.00 in RR to roll!
If you like reading trips like these, and want to get tons of great deals in your inbox each day, subscribe to my blog.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest