Find us on Google+ New Addition to My Site! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

July 02, 2009

New Addition to My Site!


I have added a new feature to this website. When I post about a coupon, I will be adding a link on the left sidebar, under the "Current Printables". I know that many of you are very busy, and can't spend countless hours online looking for a coupon. You want, what you want, when you want it. So to avoid you having to search through archived items when you are in a rush, I would like to point you over to the left sidebar. Here, you will find many of the current printable coupons that are available today. I will try to keep this as current as possible.
Got a coupon you want to post here? Please feel free to email me. I will post it as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest