Find us on Google+ AJ Wright Surprise! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 23, 2009

AJ Wright Surprise!



Update:  I had such a great time today at AJ Wright, meeting new bloggers, and of course the shopping!  I'll have more on that later though!

AJ Wright in Cranston, Rhode Island is holding a grand opening today, and I will be attending this.  I was very honored to be chosen to attend this great event, seeing as AJ Wright is working hard to re-vamp their image.  I'll be posting all about it later on today, and when I come back, I'll have a great surprise for my readers!  So stay tuned...



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! October 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Brandy..It was so nice finally getting to meet you in person. I was not kidnapped on the way home...I got home safe threw a few deals up, ran out for the girls, came home laid down for 10 minutes, went out for a Wild & Herb Tree party...finally home!!

Can't wait to spend more time with you soon....you are as funny in person as on the phone!!
Talk soon....I LOVE ALL MY PURCHASES AND CANNOT WAIT TO POST ABOUT IT!! YAHOO!!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest