Find us on Google+ The Body Shop 2 for $30 ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 19, 2009

The Body Shop 2 for $30

The Body Shop Logo - 120x90 pod


Right now The Body Shop is offering free shipping on orders over $60, free shipping on their Love Etc Line, great FINAL sale prices, and their body butters are all 2 for $30!  

The Body Shop has a great line called "Satsuma"  I fell in love with this line about 6 years ago.  I began to use it on my face at first, when I would get terrible breakouts.  Bye Bye pimples!  I couldn't believe just how well it worked for me.  If you've got a bath and beauty freak on your gift list, take a peek around The Body Shop's website, you may find some really great bargains! 


Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest