Find us on Google+ FREE Zantac! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 13, 2009

FREE Zantac!



One of the ways I like to relax, is by planning out the upcoming weeks sales online.  Well while doing this I noticed a big opportunity to make some money on a Walgreen's deal next week!  Click HERE to get a coupon for $5.00 off your next Zantac purchase.  (Good on any Zantac!)

Now take a look at this:




You'll get $8.99 in Register Rewards WYB 1.  Pair with that $5.00 coupon, and you've got yourself a $5.00 moneymaker!  By the looks of things, Walgreen's will have a pretty good sale next week.  I have some RR's that I will be rolling come this Sunday! 


Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest