Find us on Google+ HOT HOT HOT!!! Target Candle Deal! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 22, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!! Target Candle Deal!



Target has an AWESOME candle deal going on right now, that is not advertised in their circular.  My friend Deb, over at Frugal Living and Having Fun! has ALL the great details.  She's put together quite a list of scenarios, and directions to help you get the most for your buck.  Head on over to her site to check it out now!  I have a feeling these will start flying off the shelves.  ~ And since I have tomorrow off from work, I may have to make a trip myself!   Thanks Deb!



Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! October 22, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

BRANDY......I"M sick...call me....I need cheering up.....

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest