Find us on Google+ Peapod's Office Unsung Hero Contest ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

October 20, 2009

Peapod's Office Unsung Hero Contest


Peapod



The Office Unsung Hero contest has started!  Peapod is sponsering this great new contest.  A month's worth of FREE groceries for an office unsung hero.  Just go HERE to nominate someone who goes above and beyond to help around the office.  If they win, the whole office will win!  Yep a month's worth of groceries, worth $500.00 each!  WOW!   There isn't too many left in my office to nominate, too bad, because $500.00 would come in real handy, since I will be soon out of a job! 

So if you'd like to nominate me.... I wouldn't complain! 


Like my site? Want more? Head over to the right side bar and subscribe today! Never miss another bargain again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest