Find us on Google+ Head's Up To The Walgreen's Shoppers! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 20, 2010

Head's Up To The Walgreen's Shoppers!


While I was out getting some errands done this morning, I went into my local Walgreen's and rolled some of my Register Rewards.  When I handed the cashier my coupons and Register Rewards, she began to inspect the Register Rewards.  I was curious, so I asked if there was a problem.  Are you ready for this... Seems that Walgreen's are beginning to have issues with people copying and redeeming Register Rewards now!  This is just a heads up to the honest couponers out there, you may begin to see more and more cashiers inspecting your register rewards.  It is only a matter of time for the few bad apples out there will ruin this great program we have going on here at Walgreen's. 

I can tell you, that I would have NO problem turning in a person for this dispicable disception.  I like, no make that LOVE shopping at my Walgreen's.  When you shop correctly, and learn how to shop at the drug stores, because it is in fact an art form, there is no need what-so-ever to counterfeit these Register Rewards.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest