Find us on Google+ Just a Follow Up... ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 24, 2010

Just a Follow Up...


Just a quick note to let you all know that I am STILL working on the fire checklist that I wrote about in an earlier post.  It seems that the more I type, the more information there is to add!  Also, the whole family has had their own two cents to add to certain areas and pages!  So you will not only be getting my advice but my husbands advice and my girls advice as well, seems that 12 year olds have some pretty great advice from their own perspective.  This has been a few months in the making, and is growing by the day!  But I assure you that many of you will find this guide extremely useful.  I have looked and looked, and there is no information out there like the information that I am putting together.  A little patience, and hopefully within the next week or two I will be able to get this finished.  Until then, you can see tidbits of information that I have posted earlier.

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay June 24, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

I honestly think that you should take all the time you need and add whatever information keeps coming up! I mean the more you add, the more people are going to be aware of the dangers, what to do, etc etc.

It's a good thing :)

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest