Find us on Google+ Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today is a day to be with family and friends, sit back, relax, and enjoy the day. This year is a special one for me, I am thankful that I have a family who loves me, a husband who is not only my husband, but who is also my best friend, friends that are just that, Friends. I am also very thankful to have only lost possessions in our house fire. I realize that the fire could have happened in the middle of the night, when my daughters still had on full leg casts on, or when my husband was at work. I am thankful that no one was home when it started, and that all of our animals got out safely. I am thankful that everything we lost we could replace, one way or another. I am thankful to have our lives, whether we are sick, healthy, mad, angry, happy or sad....I'm thankful that we can still experience all those emotions that make up our daily lives. What are you thankful for this year?

I will be taking not only today off from blogging, and posting deals, but tomorrow as well! Yes two solid days in a row! Today I will be spending my day with family, and enjoying my new home for the first time in 8 months! Tomorrow, will be spent with friends, shopping the day away! I will however be posting on Facebook and Twitter, letting you all know where to go, the deals I'm finding, and where the crowds are as well as where they AREN'T! If you don't yet follow, make sure follow me before tomorrow, so you know where the action is!

I do have a few posts set up to go off throughout the day tomorrow, to keep everyone from getting bored!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Amanda P. November 25, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Have an awesome day with your family Brandy, after all you have been through this year, you guys deserve it!

Adaptable Kay November 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

What a beautiful, beautiful post Brandy and so very true!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday and you stay safe and warm when out hunting those deals tomorrow xD

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest