Find us on Google+ What's New @ Columbia House ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

November 24, 2010

What's New @ Columbia House


I am not one who likes to sign up for these types of deals as I was never really all that great at remembering to cancel subscriptions through the mail. However, with Columbia house, and all the technology available to us, I have become much more organized. I have been a long standing member with Columbia house, and can't tell you how many DVD's that I have been able to get at marked down prices, and even free with the rewards program.

Sign up today, and set up an online account, so you can easily reject any director's selections you may not want! It's so easy now that there is nothing ever to send in by mail!

My girls LOVE when they see a package come in from Columbia House, because generally it's a movie that's for them!


0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest