Find us on Google+ Got Events? ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 16, 2010

Got Events?


Do you have some important events coming up and you're not feeling like your at your best? Preparing for life’s most important moments just got a little easier with help from Yoplait Light’s new Two Week Tune Up plan, a simple way to help consumers look and feel their best for any upcoming event. A recent study conducted at a leading University reveals that by following the Yoplait Light Two Week Tune Up plan – which includes replacing breakfast and lunch with a Yoplait Light yogurt, a grain and a fruit – women could lose five pounds in two weeks. Full details about the Two Week Tune Up plan can be found by visiting http://www.yoplait.com/.

You can view the full press release HERE.
I am thrilled to be working with Yoplait, it's one of the few brands that I am loyal to. I love that I am getting half my daily requirement of Calcium when I take one of those delicious little cups out of my fridge! Don't forget to grab your FREE cup of Yoplait HERE.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest