Find us on Google+ Hot RedPlum Printable Coupon ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

December 03, 2010

Hot RedPlum Printable Coupon

My eyes lit up this morning when I looked at the Red Plum Coupons. There is a coupon for $15.00 off the Schlage Electronic Keypad Door Handle/Lock.

I have this, and have had this for the last three and a half years. This was probably one of the best purchases my husband and I ever made. No more need for keys, no fumbling to find the right key in the dark. Our girls have never said to us... "Mom, Dad, we lost our key."

Simply program a 4 digit code in as little as three minutes. Each person can have their own code, you can also set up codes for contractors or dog walkers, and don't ever have to worry about unauthorised copies being made. When the contractor's work is completed, simply take out their code, and access to the house will be rejected.

The only problem we ever had with this was my husband calling me, asking why a certain code didn't work.... The reason why? He was trying to enter our PIN number to a credit card!

Also, the batteries generally last about a year, so we have it set to replace them when we replace the fire alarm batteries.

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest