Find us on Google+ 100 Days of FREE Paint! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 18, 2011

100 Days of FREE Paint!

Update: There is an overwhelming response to this, so this may take a few days to get your sample!

Do you have white walls? Hate the thought of choosing a color for your walls, so you just keep them white? That was me a year and a half ago. I was so afraid of picking a wall color. Well that was me until we had the house fire.

The best advice I received from our contractor was to go and pick out some samples, and we would put up multiple sample colors on the wall, look at it for a couple of days, and then the decision would be much easier. Now, I look around my house, and think, "Boy, I can't believe I kept the wall white for so long." What a difference color really makes on walls.

The best part of painting walls, is that it's relatively inexpensive, and if you think in 6 months time that maybe you don't really like the color you picked out, you can just paint over it with another color.

Bring in the Power in Color Giveaway Promotion by Valspar! Valspar wants everyone to bring color into their homes in 2011 by giving away 1000 starter kits each day for 100 days! Each kit includes an 8-ounce paint sample, mini roller, paint tray and coordinating paint chips. Also included is a $5-off coupon for a Valspar purchase at Lowe’s stores nationwide. All you have to do is head on over to Valspar's Facebook page and "Like" them to receive your postage paid starter kit!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest