Find us on Google+ Big Lots Rewards System ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 22, 2011

Big Lots Rewards System



Update:  The Big Lots Website is currently unavailable,  if you want to sign up, you can visit your local Big Lots, or check back on the website later. 
Are you aware that Big Lots has their own Rewards System in place?  I have been a member for quite some time.  In fact, I have one of the lowest card numbers around.  I laugh because my girls have thought for the longest time, that all of my reward cards were credit cards, and they would tell their friends that "Mommy has like a million credit cards."  I would always laugh when I heard this.  Now that they are older, they know that these are not credit cards.

Anyway, Big Lots issues their reward cards for free to shoppers who request them.  You scan them each time you make a purchase, just as you would with other reward cards.  Over the course of the year, if you make 20 purchases of $20.00 or more, you'll receive a coupon via email, for 20% off your entire purchase.  I just received mine, as you can see from the picture above.  These are pretty valuable, since Big Lots does not accept coupons on a regular basis. 

Sign up today to get your rewards card, and start earning! 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest