Find us on Google+ Tax Time...Again ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

January 29, 2011

Tax Time...Again

Turbo Tax

Yes, it's tax time again.  If you're like most Americans, this is the time of year that you dread.  With Turbo Tax, you don't have to dread any longer.  I have been a faithful user of Turbo Tax since 1999.  Over the years, I will admit, that I have tried a few other brands of tax software.  I had installed them tried it out for a few hours, and then in complete frustration, I uninstalled and brought it right back to the store where I purchased the software, and then returned Turbo Tax each and every year.  Several years back, I even brought my previous year into another Tax firm, to see if they could get me a bigger refund, and they couldn't.  Turbo Tax had done it all.

Now, I know there are also many people who bring all their receipts, documents, and everything else tax related down to their local accountant and pay an astronomical fee to have their taxes completed because they don't think they can do it themselves. 

With Turbo Tax, I can honestly say, it's as easy as starting up your computer.  Turbo Tax walks you through every aspect of doing your own taxes, with detailed help for those that need it.  You can choose to explore on your own, or you can be walked through the entire process from start to finish.  If you choose to explore on your own and get stuck, you simply click on the help button, and it will walk you through the problem. 

Turbo Tax will run their "error check" on all your entries, and if a problem is found, it will walk you through correcting them as well.  Right now, you can head over to their secure website, and file a simple Federal Return for FREE, and get your refund in as little as 8 days when you efile. 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest