Find us on Google+ Macy's Grand RE-Opening! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

March 10, 2011

Macy's Grand RE-Opening!


Macy's in Warwick, RI, at the Warwick Mall will be open once again!  This March 16th at 9 am, Macy's is set to RE-open their doors, and they will be re-opening with a bang!   Be one of the first 500 people to enter through the East entrance ( the doors facing RT 2 & RT 295) and you'll be given a $10 Macy's gift card.   Those who live in Warwick, be sure to check your door handles at home.  Look for a great Extra 20% off shopping pass!  This pass is valid from 3/16 through 3/20. 

Macy's in Warwick has been closed since we had historic floods last March.  I'm sure my husband will be glad that he no longer has to hear me say... "I wish Macy's was open." 

Maybe I'll see you there! 

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest