Find us on Google+ The Ultimate Wish List! ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

March 09, 2011

The Ultimate Wish List!

Kaboodle

Have you ever surfed the web, found a few things you liked, or wanted, and then went back a few weeks later, and couldn't find the item you liked?  I can't tell you how many times I have done this, or put the page into my favorites, and then spent the next two hours searching through all of my favorite pages to finally find it....  Well look no further.  Create the ultimate in Wish Lists on Kaboodle.  Add any item you find anywhere on the web, in one place!  I love this idea so much so, that both my girls are creating their wish lists for Christmas here, so now, I will be able to send out a single link to all our family members when it gets a little closer to the holidays.  (GASP.....Yes, I said the Holidays!)

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest