Find us on Google+ Overnight Guests? ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

April 05, 2011

Overnight Guests?


Reason # 284 to coupon.  You can provide your overnight house guests with their own "Welcome" basket.  We have family visiting from Florida this week, and being the type A personality that I tend to be, I always like to make sure our guests are comfortable.  Having a stockpile in the house, definitely has it's benefits.  We can provide anyone staying with us, with their own health & beauty supplies, and thus eliminating them having to purchase or pack them for travel.  No reason for the traveler to be concerned with the thoughts of their toothpaste opening up while traveling.  Our guests laugh when I ask if they have a preference on toothpaste, well because I have several different types, that usually I have what their preference is. 

Do you put together welcome baskets for your house guests?  Or am I just the Martha Stewart of couponing?

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay April 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

That's a really great idea!

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest