Find us on Google+ Taking some Time ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

June 27, 2011

Taking some Time

Yesterday was an extremely busy day for us.  We finished the night with the Taylor Swift concert, which was a fantastic concert.  The smiles on the girls faces were absolutely priceless.  I guess I can now cross off "Taking the girls to their first concert" off my list of firsts as a parent, as I am pretty sure there will not be many more firsts I will be able to attend with my girls. 


The tears of joy, and hugs after the concert from both of my girls, well you just cannot put a price tag on that kind of reaction.  However, needless to say that this morning we are all very tired. 

So I'll be doing a bit of catching up today, (and scheduling a service call for our new fridge that decided it no longer wanted to make ice.)  I'll be posting some deals later on today.  So until then, enjoy your day!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest