Find us on Google+ Join Crowdtap Today ~ Brandy's Big Bargains

August 11, 2011

Join Crowdtap Today


I have received a few emails over the last several weeks, asking me, what exactly is Crowdtap.  Unlike many survey companies, Crowdtap actually engages it's members in several ways.  The first, is what drew me to signing up.  You help donate to the charity of your choice.  When you earn money for completing tasks, a portion of that will be donated to the charity you chose when you signed up.  I chose the ASPCA.  (Big surprise!)

I'll be honest, I really thought that this was going to be something that I would sign up on, participate for a few days, and then over a little time, I would simply ignore the future emails that would come in.  Since joining, I love seeing when I have new discussions and activities to participate in. 


Joining Crowdtap has been one of the best experiences I have had since becoming a blogger.  I have been able to try out new products, host an Old Navy party, and join in some of the best idea sharing discussions around.  Every question and task completed gets you closer to the next level, and the higher your level the better the opportunities come your way! 

My family and friends also love the fact that I am a member of Crowdtap, as when I participate in some of the activities, I get to share the coupons for free clothing, and beauty samples with them.  It's a win, win, win opportunity! 

My most recent, favorite experience was hosting an Old Navy Party event, at Old Navy!  I got to spend the day with some friends, and we each got to pick out a Summer top, a pair of Summer shorts, and an accessory for free, and then of course share the event highlights with all of you. 

So if you like trying new products, and love telling just about everyone you know about your new finds, you may want to join Crowdtap too!

0 comments:

Subscribe, Follow, and Find Me Here

email RSS feeds Twitter Facebook yelp pinterest